Register Here for the North Florida Advanced Rank Test
May 27 9:15am -230pm at WHQ in Jacksonville.
Test candidates and spectators are welcome! Please register only if you are a test candidate.
- If you'll be testing for rank, be prepared to upload the following items:
In addition, if testing for Black Belt or Dan Rank:
- A Test Form for your rank level, filled out with your personal information (available HERE on our Resource pages) - PRINT A COPY AND BRING TO THE TEST
- A copy of your written essay (if required)
- A letter of recommendation from your instructor or a senior instructor in your region (optional if already approved for testing)
- A completed Black Belt or Dan Rank information form
- If applicable, $100 test fee payable online to CNMAA
- Kyu Rank test fee: $25 (check or cash), paid to host dojo
If you are a black belt or Dan rank candidate and have already submitted the forms and paid the test fee, then register as Instructor giving test.
If you have any questions, contact Sensei Mark Brandenburg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CNMAA membership must be up to date for you to register for testing. If you can't access the options on the registration form, make sure you are logged in with the email and password connected to your CNMAA account. If you still can't access the registration options, confirm whether your membership is up to date, and renew if necessary.
Cuong Nhu Martial Arts